We know and understand that your business is like no other.
At Kitemark Solutions, our top priority is client service which is why we work with you one-to-one to customize our services & solutions to best fit your business.
When you decide to engage Kitemark Solutions to partner with you for any of our services or solutions, you can expect us to invest significant amount of time with your company by having:
- a preliminary discussion to understand your specific needs and review any documentation to be shared & also learn the dynamics of your business.
- Once established, Kitemark will provide you with a proposed action plan moving forward for your accounts.
- Thereafter a signing of a contract.
- Once agreed by both parties to push on with the contract, we’ll pick up the necessary source documents & hard copies from the office.
- We move on to processing of data, documents or transactions by our accounting & business professionals, depending on the services or solutions selected.
- Review of transaction processing or project by client.
- Perform systems integrations to maximize efficiency
- Provide additional Business Support Solutions that will assist in growing your business.
We work with well known accounting softwares like Sage 50 (Peachtree) QuickBooks, and excel package solutions to create chart of accounts for our bookkeeping services and these include the following:
- Accounts Payable Management (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable Management (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Bank Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Electronic Document Management
- Inventory Management
- Recording and Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Revenue Reconciliation with Bank Deposits
A Profit & Loss Account (Income Statement) and a Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position) is prepared at the end of the month or per period to reflect the profitability of the business as the case maybe for the management.
This enables the client to have a clear picture of the financial position of the business entity.
Now, a distinction has to be made between Bookkeeping & Accounting Services.
For a business entity that is just starting off or has been in operation for sometime, CAMA 1990 (Companies and Allied Matters Act) the regulatory platform for the operations of business in Nigeria expects the Director(s) of the business to put in place and maintain proper books of accounts and vouchers from which the financial statements are drawn.
The Act requires every business entity to keep accounting records at its registered office or any other location as the Director(s) think and deem fit. The records are expected to be kept in such a way as to:
- Show and explain the transactions of the company
- Disclose, at anytime, the financial position of the company
- Enable the Directors to prepare financial statement from such records
Kitemark Solutions is also equipped to prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts so that you can keep an eagle eye on your business, focus more on your core business activities and plan your growth accordingly. Our services include preparation of:
- Annual/Statutory Accounts
- Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts
- Business Review
- Budgeting and Cashflow
For a no-obligation consultation, feel free to send a mail to
email@example.com or call 08023189838.